Monday 28 April 2014

10 Ways to Stay Creative – How to Get New Ideas

Over time , it can become mundane , boring or bored with his profession. This is a common problem for many designers , developers, or anyone .
It is hard to beat. With a few simple ideas for new tips, you could be back at work and fully motivated minutes. All it takes is the right thrust that hit the creativity jackpot.A . collaboration
I do not know about you, but whenever I work with friends or colleagues, I am always motivated twice. Ask someone to push you , and set the bar very high , makes me think better . It gives me the motivation I needed to continue working . I'm also more excited when working with a group , which leads to bigger and better ideas .Two . part
Provided that the additional work could help , it could hurt as well . During the holidays, take the time to read a good book , maintain a buffer zone around a pen , and maybe bring your iphone or tablet. Try to stay away from the computer though. By the way, you can get better ideas and keep your mind to work new and fresh ways. I always have good ideas for reading and relaxing holiday .Three . News and Events
Keep in touch with news, events and industry events , you can see all the great things happening in your profession. This always leads to inspiration and new ideas . If it does't do something. Why not make the news on their next big idea ?April. dialogue
The dialogue is a great way to express their views and discuss with others in a controlled manner. Support and discuss a topic that will help you see various views of certain ideas and can help you see the bigger picture. The conversation is a great way to discuss new ideas .May travel
If you are too busy to travel or are unable to remember even a walk or hike is perfect. Travel, whether for a foreign destination, or near the site may lead to new inspiration. Unless the mind is rested. Sometimes you can leave the mind clear .6 . writing
Writing is a way I get ideas quickly. There are times where I'll start writing, and the page stops spinning . Sometimes ideas flow like a river. Never pass up the opportunity to write a story or idea or thought down. Visually, it is easier to maintain than trying to remember for a while .7 . hobby
Starting a new hobby is a great way to get some inspiration. It challenges you to work on new projects and gives a different perspective on how to solve some problems. Whenever I take a new hobby , investigate, take notes and read a lot , this is sure to get some ideas flowing.
For example, when you learn a little small for taking good pictures I could get some ideas that led to my graphic design work , and vice versa , now that I 'm a bit of both.8 . challenges
Challenges and goals setting for you is a great way to keep thinking. While the challenges are great , they give you troubleshooting skills that always leads to new inspiration and creative thinking .9 . videos
You may think that Youtube or Vimeo are less inspired and more waste of time. At first I thought the same thing, but another search I found some videos that are not only inspiring but inspired.
Some good examples are TED Talks , which is a source of epic speech and really think and organizers Vsauce presentations , which is a great youtube channel fun and interesting videos , but information on common issues.10 . boredom
The last way I get my ideas , this is the total boredom. I do not want to take a break from the phone or sitting and reading a book. I mean literally a state of nothingness . No distractions , no music , no noise , on the other hand, even something close to distract . Boredom is complete when we clean our minds and start thinking .
This leads to creativity and creative thinking, and will certainly help in their search for fresh ideas and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment